Thursday, January 31, 2008

what's forever for

it was a moonless night when i walk home from the reddish land of pines. back in the past when i promised myself to return at this very spot, i saw myself knowing that you will one day return to me, believing i will wait for you. this very moment, i saw myself again believing you will glimpse outside to shed some light for our love.

looking back over the years, even though reasonable things forced you to find someone better, i believe that was not how we part. following events tried to give me painful good-bye right then, all my tears faded. was the world as dazzling before i met you? all im left with were tears. now, it reminds me again of the past. i will save this place next to me.

as i walk away, from your place... i can't help but to cry. i wished its not yet over. this is not how we part.

you are the only reason...
that waiting gives me enough happiness.

forgive me...
or maybe its me that's gone crazy.

love is the only reason... as days pass by,
if you forget the long way back to me, i'll be waiting silently.

-----------------
so what's the glory in living
doesn't anybody ever stay together anymore
and if love never last forever
tell me, what's forever for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...