Saturday, July 18, 2009

Why laughing

I dont know what to post here, I find it difficult for me to express what I feel or say my views in life nowadays.

I guess, being an ordinary guy these days is difficult. Trying to be normal, pretending to be something. I remember someone asked me if I ever got tired of starting my life over and over again. I was stunned after I heard it.

Honestly, I almost quit when I found myself making small steps again from a big fallback. Then, I ruined what I started. And then, I realized that Im back from where I started. Sigh.

I think, all my collegues laugh the first time they found out I have a blog like this; my emo moments. Love is my topic that's what they can conclude. I find it hard to agree.

Now Im just an ordinary guy looking for and dreaming for a place where I can relax, stay and forget where I came from.

3 comments:

  1. I am not surprised when I heard you have a blog. And I expected various topic on this one. :D

    Bloggers are cool people. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me bro, I wasn't surprised at all to know you have a blog site. Because you were the one who encouraged me to have one also, and we both know what our blogsites really is for, or why we made it anyway. Haha..

    But, aside from that primary intention of creating such blog site, I can see that it served you more purpose than what you just really expect it to be. For you it serves as an outlet of your emotions, opinions, and whatever you think which in one way or another you are quite having difficulty telling others personally, right?

    Yes, apparently your most obvious topic on this site of yours is love, but so what? This is yours, you have all the right in the world to put anything you want in here. However, I agree with you that love is not the only topic here. I believe there is something here that more than meets the eye. Parang Transformers lang ano pre! Hahaha...

    Seriously, one has to look deeper into the contents and what the context of the contents are to know and understand that there is much more to this than what they think there is.

    Likewise, you also have to look depper into yourself as well, in order for you to find what you really want and where you really want to be. Then and only then can you win from dwelling on your not so fortunate past..

    I'll see you soon pare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog Larry! Just keep on blogging. :)

    Wearing your heart in your sleeve, for me, is something you shouldn't be ashamed of.
    Honestly, I admire you for having this blog account . You exude courage and confidence to be who you are by expressing how you feel.

    Well, I must admit that it was an astounding revelation knowing that you have an emotional side in you. It's soooooooooo cute ;)

    I just hope that I'll be reading more entries from your blog as I have noticed that you haven't written any in the past few months.

    Your Avid Follower,

    -cheesecake-

    ReplyDelete

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...