Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Small changes in my life...

today, nothing much more happen to my extraordinary life, but its one big event that i cannot imagine... my fingers are crossed and i wish time will stop.

what the heck, its so hard to write in english, wish all the people to speak one language... and in my dreams... it happened.

do you know, what they speak? -sana pag-ibig na lang ang isipin ng bawat isa sa mundo...-

yes, they speak that crazy little thing called LOVE...

i think she already leaving cause her hands was on the door...
but i thought this place was an empire... umm?!? sounds family?
i think she's so mean, but i think she's scared because of what im thinking stupid.

but, if she will be gone, i'll know this will be another changes in my life i am dealing...
but there is something in me... that others think they are wrong...

getch() nyo na ba? ala lang magawa... that's how my mind is thinking in this very moment...
im very very happy today!!!

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...