Monday, February 13, 2006

what happened again?

as i think of what should i post here in my blog, i realized what happened to my life... that i missed almost all of my daily routines when surfing the net. routines... like logging in for utopia and earth2025 games, and posting anything out of my mixed ideas here.
i dont have internet access during weekends but that's the time when i feel i needed to express what's deep here in my heart... naks. anyway, sometimes, weekends made me unproductive that all i have to do is sit on a couch while listening on a slow music coming from a radio. then while meditating there, and as i contemplate (waaa!) myself against the physical world, i often realized the things that i failed to accomplice in the past few weeks.
"what happened again?..." that's all i can say after minutes of silence, a question difficult to answer at that very moment.

well, what happened last two weeks? i made my pocket ached to death... but its worth a try. i watched MYMP concert(sounds like pimp, hehe) in araneta with my office mates and with doanne, feb3. i found the concert good though they revived majority of the songs they played. then, after the concert, i suddenly watched myself entering padi's point. then after drinking glasses of water there and listening to the performing rock band which i found more lively than the concert(ofcourse, rock,e). and finally, at around 3am, coffee in clowns' cafe woke us. the group parted at 4am.

4 comments:

  1. WATER?! sa Padi's?! water ka dyan. marami ka pa ngang nainom saking beer eh... kaw ah, pa-innocent pa... hahaha! but anyway, i just want to thank you again sa treat mo sakin that sa concert that night (though super sakit sa bulsa, hehe). kahit na advanced na ang valentine's date natin, it was really memorable. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunset


    Their Friend’s Story


    The three of us are close. But well, I’m closer to her. That is of course natural. We treat each other like sisters. As for him, I respect and treat him like a big brother. More often than not, however, I feel perplexed about his behavior. I cannot seem to understand him. Neither did she. Believe me, I’m someone who tries to understand people. I don’t rely that much on first impressions. I hate it when conflicts arise. I want peaceful surroundings.

    When they began exchanging poems and letters, I knew that it was just a matter of time before they would be together. They were a good match. And I was happy for them.

    I felt dejected when they broke up. She came to me crying. He came to me flustered. I couldn’t take sides. My nature would not allow me to do so. I listened to what each of them had to say and convinced them to sit together and talk about the matter. I know that they are very much in-love with each other. I could see it in their eyes. I could hear it in their voices.

    I hope that they’ll realize that soon enough.


    His Story


    We had a big fight that day. I was not sure of what triggered it, but I guess I let my temper get the best of me. I shouted at her. Something that I have never done before. She hid her shock well.

    And she delivered her own blow.
    We were over, she declared.

    Stubborn pride. So demanding. She wanted a lot from me. She always wanted assurances. But I’m not that affectionate. I hide my feelings deep down inside. She tried digging into me. She threw my world into confusion.

    Our best friend tried to make us talk. I guess I blew it.
    I couldn’t face her. Not yet. Not with my friend’s pain.
    Not with her pain.
    Not with mine.

    I confuse her. I wrap her in mystery. She’s not sure of what she means to me. To tell you the truth, I do love her. I just can’t express myself well.

    In time, we’ll be back together. In time, we’ll look back at this episode and laugh.
    In time.
    We both need security first.
    I have to find it.
    Please hold on for us.


    Her Story


    I was hurt with the way he shouted at me. He never fully expressed his feeling before. That was why I had doubts. I wanted to feel secure with him. But he just couldn’t understand what I wanted. What I needed.

    But to tell you the truth, I’m scared of him.
    His raw emotions are so deep. So strong.
    So strong that they overwhelm me.
    So strong that they left a void when he left.

    I cried that night. My best friend was there to comfort me. She promised that she would find a way to make the two of us talk.
    But well, my pride came in the way.

    When we met, I wanted to run to him, embrace him and tell him that I love him. That I’m sorry. But my pride would not allow me to make the first move. I waited for him.

    He never made a move.

    All he said was that we had to spend time away for each other. He turned away from me and watched the sun setting on the horizon.

    He did not see my tears.
    He did not see me walk away.
    But I knew deep in my heart that if he had called out my name, if he held my hand. If he took me into his arms…

    Everything would have been alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me of the past. do i know you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, but i am not from your past.

    ReplyDelete

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...