Monday, February 13, 2006

a test i failed

last sunday morning, i woke up early, an unusual thing i rarely made especially on weekends. yup, i woke up early to play basketball. but its a bad day for me, cause a guy from nowhere shouted me to stop shooting especially when there's a game going on. i stopped not knewing he was the caretaker of the covered court, and when he left the court, i started to do shooting again cause where on earth that rule came from.

and when that guy, returned and caught me still playing... he feel like he was the strongest and fierceful warrior of his time, as if his bulky belly transported to his chest making him a little macho. that guy, i feel like naming him here as Super Itok!, who has the power to spin an object on a point of his finger, dashed and began throwing daggers of loud words to me. ofcourse, as my defense, i made a trademark stance, a pose before goku turned into super saiyan. i easily dodged Super Itok's fatal attack. i mindcontrolled all the stones surrounding me and in retaliation, i managed an attack, i made the stones around me float as if there's no gravity and as i started to speak, it flew towards Super Itok one by one, word per word. it happened so fast that he was badly hurt, making me think the fight was over.

Super Itok, a champion spinner of any object i do not know, saved all his remaining power for his last full blow. Me, turning my back after he was hit, posed like voltes5 after blasting his enemy.

then, suddenly, a solid punch from Super Itok made me in state of surprise. others watching in the scene was too fast to control the situation, too bad!

ouch!!! that was a real punch.

and that was a test of self-control, i failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...