Wednesday, April 6, 2005

The Horizon

I never know what to type here today, my idea was just to express my feeling through poems, ofcourse in filipino. But I dont have enough time to write poems, as I have so many things that was stocked in my mind. I was hopeless as of now, as I came up with a decision that make me look back hundreds times from the past. Well, that past was just days ago, as I cant imagine how worst I was and how stupid I was.
I was lonely again but in a natural way. I chose to face my future alone, without anything to worry about who and what I will left. My life was just like climbing a watch tower, as I take each step higher, the farther I saw the horizon. So I find a reason to change myself, and now, I will not climbed anymore. Instead I will be the one who will be seen in the horizon when somebody climbs up in the tower. And as I run towards the endless path, they will have to climb up a little higher to make them realize I already reached the horizon. Funny and wierd? Well, yes. I dont have good english but I think I painted myself against your brainy walls in an abstract way, hehehe.
I never know what to say to "a girl from the painted wall." I just hope that she will be fine. Just want to say, "I'm sorry" for my selfish decision that hurt her.

I like to be alone running away towards my favorite word- "THE HORIZON."

Hope I can be there!!! =/

1 comment:

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...