Wednesday, March 12, 2008

sad lines

ala Neruda ... whack!

i write tonight, behind the moon, there are stars in the sleeping sky.
i look up and stare to the shivering stars singing along with the night like whispers in the wind.

tonight i write the lines, i miss the time i spend alone staring at stars like your eyes.
i hear tears fall as whispers in the melody.
through nights like this i felt her in my arms
i memorized and memorized the light of her smile

i write the lines, i loved her. she sometimes loved me too.
to know that i do not have her, to feel that soon it will be over.
though miles away, i can see her through.
my heartbeat duets with the stars i watch, i stare.

i write the lines, she loved me sometimes and i loved her.
boundless is the night and endless is the song.
we can be together in dreams.
ending the music on a slowly fade like stars.

i saw the star you picked to represent us.
same stars above the night wind burst.
my eyes escape in the dream without her.
she is not with me though my heart is touching her.

i stare at the night without her
the night that we are not the same.

i no longer loved her, but i know how much.
i can write the saddest lines of tonight though my tears is just starting.
because night with stars like this i held her dear
forgetting is too long to bear.

"Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer
and these the last verses that I write for her."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...