Monday, March 24, 2008

inhale.. exhale..

its a different day today. i woke up this morning having some difficulty breathing. i don't know if it was caused by the awkward position during my sleep. i thought it will be gone after a few hours, but until now, it made me feel uneasy and weak. yung feeling na akala mo ay nagkaroon ka ng break up sa bf/gf mo. i can feel my chest contracts too much whenever i exhale.

here in my work, i cant continue my workload for the day since, im preoccupied to concentrate on my breathing. aw, it feels like im ready to die anytime.

anyway, this day was indeed different. i need to rest and forget this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...