Tuesday, April 22, 2008

april update 1

sad lines

sometime in the past, i read a poem made by Pablo Neruda. after absorbing each lines, i inspired to reflect it on my own way, that was last year ago or wait.. maybe last 2 years ago. i did some edit, though its still a draft, im afraid i will not be able to put my own style if i keep editing it. here is my sad lines posted on a date of its latest edit.

unang paglipad

i wanted to cover what happen on my trip in Region 7 here, my trip there was once in a lifetime for me, hehe. my counter of everything that is first, soared when i adventured there, haha. but due to some extreme changes that affected my life, i only made one draft of what happen on my first day, waa, bakit nga ba. anyway, i hope i can bring back the feeling if i get time to reminisce it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...