Saturday, June 18, 2005

im not an actor, im not a star

i watched Batman Begins in GreenBelt with a friend,
and it was my first time to hang-up there.
being there was sort of a different feeling,
its the feeling that will make me sick.
hehe, it makes me feel a little inferior to everyone out there,
but tolerable as it seems to be.
"buti na lang,
meron akong culture shock absorber na kasama. hehe"
her name was "______". =P
ooops, my apologies...
but that blank line would not exist unless i left clues.
but being there, would force me to advice this,
its for someone out there who is a little like me. just
dont expect something from someone
or smile to everyone
and win a friend or two
neither make promises
nor tell truths
"ewan ko ba, basta maging normal ka.
oi, syempre nag-enjoy ako doon
lalo na't may kasama ka, hehe"
tapos maisip mo pang
napuntahan mo na yung lugar sa panaginip,
cool di ba?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...