Monday, June 27, 2005

Freelancing


in my freelancing world, i never thought that i would be ask to say what price will i want just to switch to their company, i mean to their side and work full time. huh, i was shocked at this, when i received a text about that job oppurtunity. and it was my first time be interviewed like that, i mean with that kind of question. "name your price." aside from english construction that could drain my brain, my english was really challenged when i got to meet my latest client, a foreigner.

as you know or may not know, i was a programmer working in a govt office. i was in dire need to get too busy especially weeknights and weekends. so, i was a freelancer in those times. i never thought that my search for additional income will come to a point where i consider leaving my current job. the meeting was sunday, it was yesterday, i went to my client's house (naks, client daw,o!), together with a friend of mine who referred me. there, i was presented with loads of programming work, they really need a full time ASP programmer. "i want to try their stuff but, just as a freelancer will do -get a deal, i code, you pay, then next deal." its just that my tongue will twist whenever i try to speak.

but to get a deal or not will not be a big deal for me, there's plenty of them, naman. (hehe, yabang noh?) edi balik sa freelancing life.

you! i can make your business web enabled and automated. just email me.

2 comments:

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...