Friday, June 10, 2005

Jeepney

this morning, i met a girl, just my type. well, i only saw her, dont know exactly about her or her name. but its been a month since i first saw her.

  • the first scenery

last month, as i was, sometimes, late going to work, i saw a girl in type c uniform. i thought, it was type c as she was wearing white blouse, that is more like a t-shirt, and maong pants.

it was not the ray of sunlight that gives vitamin to our skin, it was her hair that made me glance at her. it was straight and silky just like in a commercial. the fact that her face complements with her eyes is another thing that made me a culprit guilty of attempting to melt an iceberg.
i saw her entering the terminal as my jeep escaped the crime scene. sigh!

  • the best deserves second chances

last midsummer's morning, i woke up early and realized that it was a great time doing my new year's resolution - not to be late!

i did wake up early but ended up staring at the ceiling longer. my morning routine is always easy to remember and quick to accomplice, starting with a coffee that was used to just color the morning cup, and ending up brushing my teeth as i stare at our 30min-advance wall clock. whew! the sun is always mean to me, he sets early and rises late. it always ruin my day.
morning was the shortest time of the day, i think.

  • anything that happens twice, will surely happen for the third time.

this morning, the sun was a little nicer to me. just like in the commercial, one good day coming up! but i guessed, the sun was too early for his usual 'late' time.

in the terminal, i saw the iceberg again. this time she wore a modified type c uniform, a printed white blouse and faded maong pants. luck was with me as the crowd overloaded the last jeepney to leave.

they all left, i wished, and only the two of us will remain. well, i was an ideal shy guy everytime that situation comes. and i found myself staring up in the morning sky. and then suddenly, i feel her eyes touch my presence that instant. i just wished the oil prices explode at that moment that no jeep will ever came in.
she was more brighter today than the last time i saw her. and then i noticed she move away from me, even if we were two spread-arms apart already... i wonder why? is it because of me?
whew! a jeep from nowhere just came and sigh! atleast she saw me!

she sat on the other side of the seat, where i can see her. oohhh! and looking at her, made me think i have to be early every morning. today was extraordinary.
and i will not ask for more about knowing her.

i am happy that i saw her twice, and our eyes crossed thrice.

1 comment:

Karma

Ang karma ay isang karanasan, karanasang magbubunga ng alaala, alaalang maglilikha ng haraya. Harayang magbubunga ng pagnananasa. At nas...